Evaluation & Promotion
The following rules shall be observed:
- A student must secure at least 40% marks in all subjects to be eligible for promotion to the next higher class.
- A student may be debarred from a test or tests on ground of indiscipline or copying or attempting to copy in an examination.
- If a child fails to take any test, the School authorities must be immediately informed. No retest will be conducted.
- No weightage shall be given for absence in tests.
- The Principal’s decision regarding promotion and detention shall be final. The management reserves the right to change the rules as when necessary.